Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 47

Welcome to Tuesday!  I'm glad to see you, and I'm glad it's a holiday week.  There is no work for me and no school for the boys so we're happy to hang at home.  Maybe we'll go see Catching Fire today before we have to start prepping for the big feast on Thursday. It's time to start digging out our favorite recipes.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Until then, here are last week's pictures:


Day 322- Monday, 11/18/13
Brandon and I are hanging out after school waiting on Justin.  He has one class that always lets him out late so we wait and wait.





Day 323- Tuesday, 11/19/13
Today was a wet and rainy day and the first day this fall we've needed to turn on the heat and could enjoy warming up by the fire. 





Day 324- Wednesday, 11/20/13
I'm here, before sunrise, at my building with a warm mocha ready to start work on another rainy and cold day.





Day 325- Thursday, 11/21/13
They younger boys have discovered they can pull up a stool and help themselves to a cookie or two after dinner.





Day 326- Friday, 11/22/13
It's time to change out the pictures in all my frames.  The last of the school and sports pictures came in this week.  I also have my "Doors of Italy" poster printed and ready to frame.  Hopefully this is all something I can get done over Thanksgiving break.





Day 327- Saturday, 11/23/13
Finally a beautiful weather day.  No more rain and no more wind.  It's nice and sunny and warm--the perfect day to check out the Mandarin Festival in Auburn with friends.  John and Richie were kind enough the carry our haul.





Day 328- Sunday, 11/24/13
Tyler and I spent the day in Stockton so he could tryout for the water polo ODP.  There were over 70 boys competing for about 35 spots.  It was a long hard day with him spending 6 hours in the water.  He was beat! We're not sure how well any of our boys did. They'll find out sometime next week.  Even if he didn't make it, it was a great experience that will help improve his chances next year.




That's it!  Only one more month until Christmas and just a few days until turkey :0)  Have a great Thanksgiving all.


 

2 comments:

  1. I hope Tyler makes it on the team! Love all your pictures this week. Your fire looks so nice and cozy! Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear if Tyler made the ODP team. How exciting that he even got to try out at all! :)
    I know what you mean about changing out the new school pictures.
    I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete