Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Week 48

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  We're into December now which means prepping for Christmas, starting basketball season, wrapping up the 1st part of school with finals and enjoying more family time.  I can't wait to start a new year.  This one has been quite interesting and I think we can all use a fresh start.

Here are last week's pictures:


Day 330- Sunday, 11/26/17
It's time for Tyler to head south back to school for a few more weeks until winter break.  He's saying his final good-bye to Bella before making his way to the airport.





Day 331- Monday, 11/27/17
This is the only Christmas decoration I have out so far but soon it begins.  Time to deck the halls.





Day 332- Tuesday, 11/28/17
LOL! Here is one wiped kid.  He's just now realizing how hard it can be to work for a living.   It will get easier as he adjusts.





Day 333- Wednesday, 11/29/17
It's boot season, the temps are dropping, and the leaves are mostly on the ground now.  Winter is upon us!





Day 334- Thursday, 11/30/17
It's also time for high-school basketball season which means more snack-bar duty.  This is my second day this week volunteering to help the Boosters earn money for sports.   The good news is that I only have 1 or 2 more shift to work before I've met my hours for the year.





Day 335- Friday, 12/1/17
Hello December, and look who is back--Scout, our friendly Christmas elf.  Brandon is happy to pose with my monthly marker because he's excited to kick off this holiday season.





Day 336- Saturday, 12/2/17
Today I put up lights inside and John put up lights outside.  I think I got the better end of the deal.  Outside lights are no joke and a lot of work but they look great.



That's all folks.  See you next week.


3 comments:

  1. Your outside lights are pretty

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to have Tyler home! We sure missed Abigail over Thanksgiving. It just didn't work for her to come, so we are looking forward to Christmas! Love the outside lights! Christmas here we come!!

    ReplyDelete