Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Week 18

Hello again and happy Tuesday!  Last week was a fun one or at least it had a fun ending.  The kids are getting pretty excited about the end of school and start of summer.  They have a lot of work and tests coming up though so it's stressful but will make time go by fast.  Me, I'm just trying to find things for them to do all summer while I'm at work. So far we have basketball camp lined up, tennis club to revisit, and cross country conditioning to start.  Hopefully we'll be able to escape somewhere fun as well and to a cooler place getting out of the summer heat.

As for right now here are last week's pictures:


Day 120- Monday, 4/30/18
Rusty has transitioned from napping in Tyler's empty room to napping in the cave on Brandon's bed and this makes Brandon happy.  He likes that Rusty enjoys the blanket cave and now when we're not sure where to find him we know where to look first.





Day 121- Tuesday, 5/1/18
Happy May Day! It totally helps that many of the weeds are gone in this yard so my May flowers can shine.  I welcome this new month and am looking forward to enjoying the last bit of spring.





Day 122- Wednesday, 5/2/18
I've been working on getting back in shape before summer by watching what I eat and being more active.  This Simply Fit Board is a nice way to get a workout in while watching TV.  I'm usually on it while Ellen is on in the afternoons.





Day 123- Thursday, 5/3/18
There is nothing better than coming home from school to some fresh baked cookies and since the school days are numbered I thought I'd fit in one last batch.  Brandon helped me make them and Justin helped him eat them ;0)





Day 124- Friday, 5/4/18
May the 4th be with you!  I bought these pancake molds 5 yrs ago and used them once so I thought it would be fun to pull them out again for a Star Wars pancake dinner tonight but quickly realized why I rarely use them.  They are not user friendly at all.  I was able to get one good shaped cake per kid and the rest were pretty much just a bunch of failed pieces.  Oh well-it was a good thought and try.  Never again--LOL!





Day 125- Saturday, 5/5/18
So many fun and yummy days in a row!  Good thing I've been working that fit board.  Cheers to Cinco de Mayo!  Aside from margaritas we had a grand taco feast.  Yum!






Day 126- Sunday, 5/6/18
Time to see the new Avengers movie.  It was a great one to see for kicking off the summer movie blockbuster season.  Next up will be Solo. 




That's it!  See you next week.


1 comment: