Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Week 50

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Only 1 more week until Christmas and I'm mostly done with shopping but have not wrapped a single thing yet. The tree is looking a little bare under there. It's going to be a busy weekend pulling it all together but the magic will happen and hopefully between some holiday baking. Thankfully I pretty much have the next two weeks off to regroup and get myself and my family set for the new year.

Until then here are last week's pictures:


Day 344- Monday, 12/10/18
I'm enjoying a hot cup of tea in my new kitchen after a cold winter day at work.  I can't wait to do some festive baking and cooking in here.





Day 345- Tuesday, 12/11/18
We're here at the only basketball game this week and it's at home.  Yay!  This is so much better than having to travel for multiple days.





Day 346- Wednesday, 12/12/18
Justin finished putting the last 2 chairs together today since he had a minimum day and was home early from school.  Now our new dinning room set is complete and we love it.  It's finally all coming together and feels wonderful to be able to relax in my usual spot to watch Survivor.  So many blindsides this season--these people know how to play!





Day 347- Thursday, 12/13/18
Rusty still trying to decide if he likes the new area rug or not.  I think he misses holding the old one down, but I do know he likes having all the furniture back where it belongs and having free range of the house with no scary construction noise.





Day 348- Friday, 12/14/18
Happy Day!  Tyler just flew in from LA after his last final and as per tradition we toast to having "Eggnog" back for the holidays.





Day 349- Saturday, 12/15/18
I'm so behind in so many things but trying my best to catch up.  It was a busy weekend where we managed to unpack the final boxes and get the last of the rooms set up.  The only thing left to tackle is the office which is a mess of Amazon boxes filled with gifts that need wrapping.  That will have to wait for another day, but I was able to bang out some Christmas cards.  It's a bit tricky though because I lost my address list on the computer during the spring months.  Those files were recovered but corrupted.  Ugh!  Slowly I'll build it back up and keep a hard copy this time.  





Day 350- Sunday, 12/16/18
Time for some Christmas fun.  The boys and I made Christmas crack and then they added a few of their ornaments to the tree which so far has had just barely the basics for the past week.  The sun is shining brightly too but it won't last because we are expected a big rainstorm this evening and throughout the night into tomorrow.



Ok that's it.  See you next week but a day late because I'm not posting on Christmas ;0)  Have a happy holiday everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas wit your family! My girls aren't home yet. They go later than everyone else, but get them home in a few more days, and can't wait! Love your new kitchen, and my family also loves that Christmas crack recipe! Enjoy your holidays!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Tyler being home! The new dining set is great! Have a great lead up to the holidays!

    ReplyDelete