Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Week 35

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  Last week was a bit boring. John was traveling for work so it was just Brandon and I home for most of it and he hates pictures so you'll see a lot of me, the pets, and the pool.  LOL!  At least we had a nice long weekend together with the 3 of us at home.

Here are last week's pictures:



Day 238- Monday, 8/26/19
The beginning of the work week is ofter for playing catch-up.  It's time to to get all the notes about last week off post-its and blue paper towels into the lab book for an official record.  The lab is always cold but outside it's HOT!  In the evening there is nothing better than seeing that hot August sun set on the cool backyard pool.




Day 239- Tuesday, 8/27/19
It's my turn to walk the Bella girl even in this heat.  We go but the route is shorter and we seek the shade to make it bearable.  She wouldn't have it any other way.





Day 240- Wednesday, 8/28/19
Now that school has started Wednesdays are minimum days so we use the extra time to get appointments and errands done.  Today Brandon got a much needed haircut and then we picked up chicken ramen bowls at a local place for dinner as a Boosters' fundraiser.





Day 241- Thursday, 8/29/19
The mornings are cool enough to want a hot cup of coffee (love the neat design from the barista at Peet's), but the temps turn quick and get crazy hot.  That commute home is long and sweaty so sitting poolside once I get home helps cool me down even if I'm just dipping my toes in.





Day 242- Friday, 8/30/19
Looks who's finally home!  He got in after midnight last night and I left for work before he was up so now we can finally relax together and enjoy a nice quiet Friday night at home.  This is my happy place and cheers to a long weekend ahead.





Day 243- Saturday, 8/31/19
I wish today was a chill kind of day but it was an errand running type of day instead.  Since I've been out of town for the past 2 weekends I really needed to get out there and pick some things up.  This included a 2 hr trip to IKEA so I could find the pieces for Tyler's new desk.  That place is a maze and a zoo all in one but got it done along with a few other things   At least the cat can relax.  Who needs a cat tree when you can claim an entire staircase as yours?





Day 244- Sunday, 9/1/19
OMG--It's September already!  August was a super full month and it went by really fast.  I have a feeling September will be the same.  It's my turn to walk the dog again and then it's time to hit the pool.  Brandon and John have pretty much been living in it all weekend.  Looks like we're expecting a cool down towards the end of next week which will be welcomed with full arms.  



That's it!  I hope everyone had a good Labor Day.  See you next week.  




3 comments:

  1. We have been super hot too, and I am so ready for fall!! Glad you have the pool to cool down in! Your weekend couch plans look awesome! Glad John made it safely home and you were able to enjoy the weekend! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how hot you still are! We've ended summer in the low 80s and mostly in the 70s! It's heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is typical for us. August is always the hottest month and we don't usually cool for fall until mid to late Oct. I don't mind the heat as long as we stay away from triple digits and at least it's dry heat here which way better than hot humid heat.

      Delete