Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Week 43

Welcome back and happy Tuesday.  There are only a couple more days until Halloween.  Let's hope these winds and fires die down.  What a nasty weather week it's been here in California and I hope we all see better conditions ASAP.  This cannot continue to be the new normal.

On a happier note take a look at last week's pictures:


Day 294- Monday, 10/21/19
I brought home some fresh eggs from my boss's backyard chickens today and love the different sizes and colors.





Day 295- Tuesday, 10/22/19
Gowning up to go in the animal wing at work is not my favorite thing to do but some days it must be done.  At home our huge Halloween spider is up and ready to creep people out.





Day 296- Wednesday, 10/23/19
On this minimum day Brandon and I went after school to hunt down the perfect scary clown mask and we found one at Walmart.  I miss the cute little kid costumes but it was still fun helping Brandon search for what he really wants to wear.





Day 297- Thursday, 10/24/19
I'm working the freshman football snack bar tonight and the smokey skies are making for a pretty purple/pink sunset.





Day 298- Friday, 10/25/19
We're so happy to be going out for dinner with good friends at a fun place in Rocklin.





Day 299- Saturday, 10/26/10
I'm spending time outside pruning the yard on such a gorgeous fall day.  I was planning to do this tomorrow but we are expecting high winds so today is a better day to be out here.  Meanwhile in Humboldt county they are cut off by PG&E for power again but that didn't stop Justin from having some fun shopping for props and attending a costume party.  Thankfully the school has some good generators.





Day 300- Sunday, 10/27/19
I'm so glad I got the outside work done yesterday.  The winds here are insane and  have blown all these leaves up against our front door and wall which is something I've never really seen before.  Even worse they have forced more PG&E outages and started a lot of fires all over the state.  This one here is at a bridge near Vallejo.  Yikes!  Stay safe all.




Wait! One more:

October's Family Photo



Just 3 little pumpkins this year.  Missing my older boys and can't wait to have them both home in about a month.




OK!  All done. Hope everyone has a happy Halloween.


2 comments:

  1. The fires are so scary! Hope you all stay safe. Enjoy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. California has so so much to deal with! Prayers you stay safe and the fires end quickly! Looks like Justin is doing well! Hope you have a great halloween!

    ReplyDelete