Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 3

I'm going to have to get used to this weekly posting.  It creeps up on me but it's also nice not to have to do an entire month at once.  Anyway, here are the photos from last week.


Day 15- Saturday, 01/15/11
John trying out the smoker on his new grill.



Day 16- Sunday, 01/16/11
Brandon and Justin getting in some outdoor play.  Look how gray the sky is.  We need some sun!



Day 17- Monday, 01/17/11
Someone has some ironing to do and I'm glad it's not me.



Day 18- Tuesday, 01/18/11
Tyler checks the mail, an after school usual, and look at the blue sky and sunshine!



Day 19- Wednesday, 01/19/11
BFF- Brandon and Bella or should I say partners in crime?



Day 20- Thursday, 01/20/11
I finally framed and hung Tyler's Star Wars blueprint posters he got for Christmas.



Day 21- Friday, 01/21/11
Justin enjoying a cup of cocoa at the Northstar village in Tahoe.  A perfect start to my birthday weekend in the snow.


3 comments:

  1. Great shots! Your boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...I love the one of your son and his cocoa...he looks so grown up there. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful week! Very adorable boys too. I am so happy I don't have to iron either. :)

    ReplyDelete