Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 37

I think we're finally getting into a routine and it feels better.  Life is still crazy busy but we're getting used to it and know what to expect which helps a lot.  The only thing with being overly busy is that time flies and the weeks pass before you even know what hits you.  I miss those slower days of summer.

Here are last week's pictures:




Day 253- Saturday, 9/10/11
We've escaped our domestic duties and headed to the wine country for a girl's weekend.  It was gorgeous out and we had a fabulous time touring some small wineries just north of Santa Rosa, Ca.





Day 254- Sunday, 9/11/11
Day 2 of wine tasting.  Today we went to Francis Ford Coppola's winery which was a big contrast to the smaller wineries we saw yesterday.  They all have such good wine!  Of course while we were enjoying ourselves we were also remembering the tragedy that happened on this day 10 years ago.  It's hard to believe it's been 10 years.  I remember it like it was yesterday.





Day 255- Monday, 9/12/11
 All my kids and my husband missed me and were happy for my return but I think Bella missed me the most.  She would not let me out of her sight today.  Everywhere I went, she went.  As soon as I sat down she'd lay right next to me and watch me like a hawk, and then when I'd get up she'd be right on my tail.  Poor thing does not like it when one of her family members is gone, especially mom!





Day 256- Tuesday, 9/13/11
I had to take a picture of my weekend loot before I put it all away and watch it disappear one by one.  I got a good mix of reds and whites, some chocolate, and a couple bottle stoppers.



  Day 257- Wednesday, 9/14/11
Justin finds the weirdest positions to do his homework in.  I guess this is more comfortable than sitting in the chair, and hey, whatever works!





Day 258- Thursday, 9/15/11
Yesterday I let Brandon play Angry Birds for the first time on my phone while we waited for Tyler at the dentist, and today at work someone brought in cake pops made up like Angry Bird characters.  I would not have known what they were if we had not just played the game the day before.  Of course the kids love the game and were thrilled when I brought home a cake pop character for each of them.  



Day 259- Friday, 9/14/11
Daddy's home!  And now the party can get started.  TGIF!  This is typical John work attire--dress shirt, slacks, shiny shoes, ID badge, shoulder bag, and lunch cooler.  He can't wait to change into something more comfortable and relax either.  Welcome home babe!


That sums this week up.
Thanks for stopping by and see you next Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment