Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Week 51

Merry Christmas!  I have to make this short since I should be spending time with my family, but I wanted to at least share last week's build up to Christmas with you.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.

Here are last week's pictures:

 Day 351- Sunday, 12/16/12
The boys finished up their wrapping today which included brothers' gifts and gifts for their dad.  As you can see my home office has turned into wrapping central.  I can't wait to be able to walk in here again.
 




Day 352- Monday, 12/17/12
The last of my Christmas cards were signed, sealed, and put out for delivery this afternoon.  I hope they all make it by Christmas.  I'm cutting it really close this year.
  




Day 353- Tuesday, 12/18/12
Only a few more windows left on the advent calendar.  My boys love their daily chocolate treats.
  




Day 354- Wednesday, 12/19/12
It's late, and I still haven't taken a picture so I thought Bella laying next to the lit tree would be nice.  I haven't posted many pictures of her lately but that doesn't mean I don't take them ;0)
 




Day 355- Thursday, 12/20/12
Scout, our elf, has found the m&m stash and had a little fun with it last night.
  




Day 356- Friday, 12/21/12
Winter break has officially started which is why I am home on a Friday morning to snap a shot of Brandon preparing Bella's treat toys for breakfast.  She can't wait, and you should see that tail wag in anticipation.  I love lazy, slow-start mornings.
 




Day 357- Saturday, 12/22/12
The whole family went to see the Hobbit on this rainy day and we all really enjoyed it especially in 3D.  Tyler is getting a copy of the book for Christmas so he can find out how the story continues where the movie left off.

 
That's it for now. Happy Holidays and see you in the New Year!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great and festive week!! Love the elf antics! I am dying to see the Hobbit, maybe over my vacation this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! I had to chuckle at your comment about cutting it close with the Christmas cards. I mailed mine on Friday. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holidays are your place sure look like fun!

    ReplyDelete