Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 2

I'm missing the holidays and my time off.  It's nothing but crazy schedules here now and cold temps that make it hard to get up in the morning and leave the house.  At least getting back into a routine is good.  It most certainly helps with the toning which in turn helps with the stress so that's a win-win ;0)  I just need more hours in my day or more days off without kids home--yeah, that would help too.

Have a look at last week:


Day 7- Monday, 1/7/13
Brrr!  Baby, it's cold outside!!  We woke up to freezing temps pretty much all week, and it didn't really warm up during the day either.  The sun was shining, but it was still REALLY cold out.  We all had to make sure to bundle up.





Day 8- Tuesday, 1/8/13
Not only is it freezing outside, but my lab work space is also very cold.  It's hard to type when your fingers turn blue so I'm loving these new fingerless gloves Brandon gave me for Christmas.  They really do help.





Day 9- Wednesday, 1/9/13
It's a late-night pizza bagel for Tyler's dinner.  I try to get him to eat before water polo practice but just couldn't make it happen today with other appointments going on so here he is at 8:30 pm after 3 hrs of practice scarfing down whatever I could make the quickest.





Day 10- Thursday, 1/10/13
This is my last kid to teach times tables to.  We practice most nights before bed.  He's got it down up to the 6's and is now working on 7's,  8's and 9's which are the hardest to learn.  He's almost there, and then we need to work on speed.





Day 11- Friday, 1/11/13
Just before the end of winter break Bella was chasing a ball in the house and turned too fast banging her head into the pool table.  I saw and heard it happen.  It really knocked her for a loop.  At the time I didn't realize she actually split the skin open just above her left brow.  It was hard to see the dark scab against her black fur, but now that it's healed and fallen away she has a very noticeable scar.  Poor puppy!  We're not sure if the fur will ever grow back in.





Day 12- Saturday, 1/12/13
Game day!  John and the boys had fun watching the 49ers beat the Packers in the playoff game this afternoon.  They even dressed the part with the new jerseys they got for Christmas.  Go Niners!





Day 13- Sunday, 1/13/13
Brandon built the last of his Lego sets Friday after school and has been playing with it all weekend.  He was so proud for completing such a huge set on his own and in record time.



I'm so happy to have that first work week of the new year out of the way and ready to tackle the next.  Thanks for stopping by and see you next Tuesday.


 

9 comments:

  1. I love your fingerless gloves! I need some of those! The photo of your men in their jerseys is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boys/men :) in their jerseys! That is cool! Love the practicing times tables picture. So good to get a picture of that. What a chore that is, but so rewarding when they are done!!! I have one left to do that with too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see all the boys enjoying something together with their Dad, love the shirts. I hope our boys will find a fun father sons bonding activity with their Daddy as they get bigger.. Right now it's being silly in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog... great pictures of your week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys must be so excited for Saturday's game! I am a Seahawks fan but will be cheering for San Fran now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love day 11 & 12. Poor Bella!!! I hope her eye heals totally. Your family is adorable in their matching jerseys.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your family is so fun. Thanks for sharing and posting such fun family pics.

    My doggie won't go out in the freezing air unless she has to. She loves running and taking off out side, but that has subsided since the temps are in the single digits. She ain't no dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have several sets of fingerless gloves for the office. I even had a blanket I kept at my desk. Ridiculous.
    Love the lego set. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week in pics! Glad Bella is feeling better, poor girl.

    Love those jerseys :)

    ReplyDelete