Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week 43

Welcome back, happy Tuesday, and happy Halloween!  Can you believe it's November tomorrow? We have that cold chill in the air which is normal for us right around Halloween.  This may be the end of shorts and flip-flops and the start of sweaters and boots.  Where has the year gone?

Before we leave fall for winter take a look at last week's pictures:


Day 295- Sunday, 10/22/17
A day to relax and just chill.  He looks so comfy and content.  Now get back to your chores son!





Day 296- Monday, 10/23/17
This tree in our yard changes colors in an interesting way.  The leaves turn yellow but also get this brown veining effect.  It's different but in a cool way.







Day 297- Tuesday, 10/24/17
She wants something from me.  Oh yeah--her evening walk.  It's getting dark earlier now so the walk tonight was highlighted by a beautiful fall dusk sky.





Day 298- Wednesday, 10/25/17
Finally my last post-op appointment and all is good.  I'm so glad to put this chapter of my life behind me and be free of that mess.





Day 299- Thursday, 10/26/17
Today I'm in Tahoe for a work event.  It's a beautiful fall day up here but sadly I only saw the great outdoors during lunch.  It was a good and interesting meeting though so I'm glad I had the opportunity to go and also reconnect with so many of my past colleagues.





Day 300- Friday, 10/27/17
TGIF!  Now it's time for Brandon to relax.  The first thing he did when he got home from school was crash on the couch with a warm blanket and his phone of course.





Day 301- Saturday, 10/28/17
Now John is in Tahoe with the guys so it's just me and boys going out for burgers. Yum!  Actually Justin went rogue and had ham and cheese.




Wait!  One more-

October's Family Photo

Sadly we're missing the oldest this month but he'll be around for Nov, Dec, and January's photo.  This one was taken just before carving our pumpkins.  Look how tall my other boys are getting.  It won't be long before I'm the shortest of them all.




Now that's it!  See you in November ;0)


2 comments:

  1. Those burgers look good! Glad things are ok with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are all recovered from your surgery! Good you got it done and it is over! Love the fall pictures--those leaves are very cool. Those burgers look extra yummy and excited to see what your pumpkins look like all done! Have a great week and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete