Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week 10

Hi again!  Plugging right along.  Thank goodness I was still taking pictures and had them all saved in a safe place.  The most crippling part was not having my editing software but it's all back now so time to continue getting back on track.  It is a bit challenging remembering the details a month later though.

Here are the pictures from week 10:

Day 64- Monday, 3/5/18
I found this pretty flower out walking the dog today.





Day 65- Tuesday, 3/6/18
Justin has been sick and his breathing was not sounding quite right so I took him in to be seen.  Thankfully it's just a simple cold and his lungs sound fine.  You never know with him.  On the way home we picked up Shamrock Shakes.  The third one belongs to Brandon who is waiting back at the house.





Day 66- Wednesday, 3/7/18
Not only is our computer not working but Sunday the oven element also burnt out just after I picked up a couple take and bake pizzas.  John was away for the mini over fire but is back now and saving those pizzas by cooking them on the BBQ for us.  What a great idea!  Our oven repair won't happen for another week since we're waiting on a part.  Ugh!





Day 67- Thursday, 3/8/18
At work I'm busily working my way through serum samples that happen to be quite colorful.  I have 2 full boxes of these to run before the end of the month so I can enjoy spring break with the kids.





Day 68- Friday, 3/9/18
Today I picked up this cute glass bunny jar in the Target dollar section and filled it with mini eggs to help us get into the Easter spirit.





Day 69- Saturday, 3/10/18
This morning Brandon had tryouts with his friends for teen hoops selection day and it went well.  Later John and I went out with the Wongs to try food and drinks at the Jungle Bird.  It's very much like a tiki bar with great decorations, fun mixed drinks and yummy small bites.





Day 70- Sunday, 3/11/18
This sweet girl has the softest ears and she loves for us to pet them.  Good thing none of us can resist ;0)



That's it for this week.  Only a few more to go.



2 comments:

  1. What a pain that the heating element went out in your oven. But that's such a great idea to just cook the pizzas on the grill outside! You're so good about taking pictures at work. I need to be better about that since I spend so much time at work! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Love the flower picture! Those serum samples are very colorful! Hope you had a great spring break and were able to get your oven fixed soon!!

    ReplyDelete