Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Week 4

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  Where did January go?  Seems like we just celebrated ringing in the new year.  Sadly the first month was one of the driest January's on record for our state.  Here's to hoping that February will be a wet one.

Now for the pictures from last week:

Day 24- Monday, 1/24/22

We started the week off with another colorful and more fun sunset sporting some wispy cotton-candy like clouds.




Day 25- Tuesday, 1/25/22

I got a new puzzle for my birthday to start working on.  It's another wooden animal one that I know will be challenging but fun.  Then look who was napping comfortably in that blanket next to the puzzle box.  He's so quiet and stealth in there we sometimes forget to check and almost sit right on him. 



Day 26- Wednesday, 1/26/22

Me unwinding after work by watching some mindless TV show.  I honestly don't remember what it was and it doesn't matter as long as it allows me to clear my head of science stuff so I could reset for home and family stuff.  In other news Justin's University officially became the 3rd California Polytech State school today which is huge for them and well deserved based on their hand-on STEM curriculum.




Day 27- Thursday, 1/27/22

Bella is patiently waiting for me to put my shoes on so we can head out on a walk.  These are some new boots I got for my birthday and some fun cat socks I got this Christmas.  I love them both, but she could care less as long at they get me out the door and on the move.



Day 28- Friday, 1/28/22

Apparently that critter in the background is fond of the tag on my couch blanket, and I just so happened to notice today.  Of course he's not admitting to anything.  TGIF!  John retired to bed early since he wasn't feeling well and Brandon was working so it was just me for movie night.  I chose this older one that has been on my watch list for awhile and just popped up as a new release streaming on Netflix.  It was up for a lot of Academy Awards in 2018 including best picture but only won for best costume. I totally agree with that--amazing costumes but the film was a bit too creepy and odd to warrant anything else.



Day 29-  Saturday, 1/29/22

I'm starting a bullet journal this year.  It's not really for daily journaling but more for lists and small vision boards.  I'm a big list keeper and really could use one place to keep them all instead of on several post-it-notes that I can never find when I need.  We'll see how this works after I finish getting it all set up.



Day 30- Sunday, 1/30/22

Sorry to all those weathering terrible winter storms this weekend.  As you can see it is bright, beautiful and clear as can be here in California.  It's also game day and sadly the 49ers are now out it, but we still enjoyed the game and some good game food.  BBQ ribs for the win even if our team didn't.


That's it!  See you next week as we start to feel as though February is slipping away too.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the 49ers! Love the journal, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the 49ers! We were sad the Chiefs were out! love your journal and the bullet lists. What a good idea! Keep posting on how you like it. Excited about your puzzle and to see it done! love your boots and socks! We had bad storms this past week. Glad your weather was good!

    ReplyDelete