Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Week 35

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  I'm on track again and now with the kids where they all need to be I should be able to stay on it.  We'll see.  John's appointments, work, and fighting fraud are what keep me busy these days.  This week was insane with 8 appointments but it's all good.  John just transitioned from in-home PT and OT to out patient cardio and neuro PT and because of the transition all his doctors wanted follow-up or new appointments for next steps.

Here are last week's pictures:


Day 241- Monday, 8/29/22

I'm working from home today because John had an early appointment with his Neuro Dr  (complete waste of time) and an afternoon appointment starting his cardio rehab PT at Mercy (best use of time). Thankfully, in between appointments, I was able to get some decent work done.





Day 242- Tuesday, 8/30/22

Today's appointment was for the dog to get her annual checkup where we renew her hip-pain meds so rather important since they help a lot.  Otherwise she's doing great for a gal her age and even left me some quality nose art on the rear window of my car--all of that mess from 1 short car ride. The car and visit were a bit unnerving for her so she was happy to be relaxing at home after all that.




Day 243- Wednesday, 8/31/22

After work and an appointment with a different PT place that can focus on the nerve damaged leg I was able to get out for my own walk and found these fresh looking vibrant flowers in the park. I'm surprised they are not wilting in the heat.  As the sun sets on this month I'll be happy to say goodbye to these hot August nights.




Day 244- Thursday, 9/1/22

Happy September!  We're feeling some Hawaiian vibes today as we relax after consulting with another dr about one last procedure needed before getting on the transplant list.  Too bad they are booking out into the end of October.  Hopefully we can to slide into a cancellation spot earlier than that.





Day 245- Friday, 9/2/22

Today started with a morning dental appointment.  After lunch we headed back to Mercy for anther day at cardio rehab.  Even though it's super hot out I did enjoy some time in their healing garden while I was waiting and before I started melting.  For dinner I made some tri-tip sliders in the air-fryer that turned out great.  Best part in this heat is that the air-fryer is way cooler to run than the oven or even BBQ.





Day 246- Saturday, 9/3/22

Cheers to the weekend!  We're happy to be at home with no appointments and started watching the new Lord of the Rings series on Amazon Prime.




Day 247- Sunday, 9/4/22

Today we did squeeze in one last appointment for the week to finally get John's haircut and it made a big difference but I didn't get a picture-- soon enough.  At least this one was not medical related. What I did get a picture of was my melting ice-cream cone--the perfect treat to finish off Sunday dinner and to celebrate the last few weeks of summer.  We all can't wait for a cooler season.


That's it!  Hope you all had a great Labor Day holiday.  See you next week.



1 comment:

  1. So many appointments! Bless your heart! Hope they will help!!! You guys have been soon hot!! Hope you get some cooler weather soon! Ice cream is the perfect dessert for a hot Sunday evening! Hope next week is a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete