Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Week 39

Welcome back!  We're enjoying the fall goodness here. Everything and everyone just looks and feels so much better when it's pleasant out.  Now let's hope it lasts until winter decides to set in.  Isn't it crazy we're into October already?!  Can't say that I'm not sad about putting this year to an end.  For us personally it was way worse than 2020 so we're more than ready for a new and better year.

Here's a look at last week's pictures:

Day 269- Monday, 9/26/22

I love having friends that share their chicken's fresh laid eggs.  Not only do they taste better but the also come in fun colors.  What a nice treat to start off my week with.




Day 270- Tuesday, 9/27/22

Working remote in-between appointments and errands today.  At least it helps give me dedicated time away from lab work to catch up on paperwork.  Time to input all the goat sample data.  Afterward the cat needed a little cuddle. Love that you can see my toes and his toes in this picture--too cute!



Day 271- Wednesday, 9/28/22

It's so nice that we can attend lectures in person again and that lunch was provided!  Then from one screen to the next--not only is Survivor back on Wednesday nights but so is The Amazing Race--yay!



Day 272- Thursday, 9/29/22

Nope!  I'm not sitting in a Dr or PT appointment waiting on John.  This time I'm waiting for an oil change.  I got the 1st appointment of the day so I could have it done quickly on an early morning work break and I was back at work before anyone else even showed up!  Later after work we had an wonderful blue and cool sky with wispy clouds to walk under.  It was a beautiful day to be out.




Day 273- Friday,  9/30/22

I found these pretty turning leaves in the healing garden while waiting on John's cardio-rehab class  to end, and back at home we enjoyed some hard cider as a nice fall treat to kick off the weekend.  TGIF!




Day 274- Saturday, 10/1/22

Happy October!  Bring on all the fall goodness.  I worked to pack up some fall care-packages to send to the college boys.  Now I just need one more item to add . . .



Day 275- Sunday, 10/2/22

. . . and that would pumpkin bread.  It even smells like fall in here.  My boys will be so happy to have these treats, but I wish they were here to help and enjoy some with me--soon enough.


That's it!  Hope you all are having a good start to your fall season too.





3 comments:

  1. Farm fresh eggs are the best!! Ok, in the first episode of The Amazing Race my Ella is in it! She is the one with the phone they were asking directions from when each of the cars drives by as they leave. Her study abroad was there and it was so cool! Anyway, I did care packages too last week. Perfect! Your pumpkin bread is perfect! You have had a very rough year!!! Prayers it only gets better from here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way about Ella on the Amazing Race 1st episode. I'll have to go back to it and check it out. Super cool!!! What a perfect extra perk from her worldly travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was SO excited! It is at the beginning

      Delete