Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Week 4

Hello and welcome back!  It's so crazy that we're ending January already.  Thankfully we had  a mostly dry, sunny, and warm week last week, but it's super cold and windy so far this week.  As much as I usually like winter this year I'm ready for spring right now.

Until then here are last week's pictures:



 Day 23- Monday 1/23/23

Look at that sunshine! It is so nice and warm especially with no wind. Time to soak it all up.  The pool is looking much better too.  There is still some debris that needs to come out but at least it's clearer and more true to the normal blue color than that stormy, mucky green we've been seeing when the rainfall overwhelms the chemicals.  This dry period is so needed.



Day 24- Tuesday, 1/24/23

Slow morning vibes cuddling with my furry friend on a remote work day before getting started with meetings and computer work in between appointments.  I did a lot of waiting around at those appointments for John later in the day but happy to have them done.




Day 25- Wednesday, 1/25/23

Wednesday at work I'm in the freezer farm trying to organize free boxes into racks to save space and make finding samples a whole lot easier.  This is our brand new -80 freezer and I want to make sure it's set up right.  After work I finally got the last of the med refills we've been waiting on which are all supposed to be synched but have been coming in at too many different times.  It was pretty confusing trying to sort it out over the past few days but we're on track again hopefully for the next 90 days.




Day 26- Thursday, 1/26/23

This cat is always under foot which is endearing but can also be dangerous at times.  The sun may be out but it's still really cold which means chunky sweaters and socks are a must.  This floor in particular is freezing cold so I'm sure Rusty is trying to pull some heat from me to help with that right now.




Day 27- Friday, 1/27/23

 Typical Friday night scene.  TGIF!!  We're watching this new Netflix movie while staying warm with blankets.  I'd turn the fire on but the gas prices right now are through the roof  which has made for a painfully high PG&E bill I don't want to repeat next month.

 

 




Day 28- Saturday, 1/28/23

I finally found time this weekend to plant the heart-shaped succulent box Justin gave me for my birthday and love how it turned out.  Otherwise I spent the day cleaning house and doing laundry before settling down so watch another newly released streaming movie.  How many wedding movies has J.Lo been in?  I looked it up and the answer is 7!  This one had a new action packed twist that at least changed things up a bit.

 



Day 29- Sunday, 1/29/23 

Game day!  I made some wings and other gameday food for Tyler and John to enjoy as they watched.  Too bad the Niners lost.  Maybe next year?


That's all!   See you next week in a new month.



2 comments:

  1. So glad it was a drier week! Sorry about the 49ers...but Go Eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have some sunshine! All those meds are crazy! That would be hard to keep up on. Glad you have it figured out for a while! Looks like some good movies and yeah for football watching food! We are Chiefs fans so we are excited! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete