Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Week 5

Welcome back and happy Wednesday!   I'm running behind this week trying to get other things done but all is good just busy as usual.

Here are last week's pictures:


Day 30- Monday, 1/30/23

 I'm starting my week working in a different lab.  I've been helping run our test for EPM at the teaching hospital for the couple months now and am hoping February will be the last month since it's hard to split my time and still get all my own work done.  They also run things a bit differently so I had to retrain my brain a bit and am still getting used to where they keep everything.  It's been a good experience though and helpful for them, but I'm ready to get back to my own work projects.




Day 31- Tuesday, 1/31/23

Tonight we made good use of leftovers for dinner and after played with Rusty and his laser mouse which is now his favorite activity right behind napping.




Day 32- Wednesday, 2/1/23  

Happy February!  Where did January go?!  That was quick.  And since it's Wednesday it seemed like a good time to finally start watching this series.  It's actually super fun and very well done--a lot of Harry Potter vibes in there too.





Day 33- Thursday, 2/2/23

John had his good friend and co-worker, Jesse, stop by for a visit this afternoon.  She moved to Mexico recently to be closer to family and was back in town for a bit.  He was really happy and grateful she made the time to see him and bring him some tequila.



Day 34- Friday, 2/3/23

TGIF!  Ending the week with a good PT session.  They're checking his heart rate after a decent walk around the facility.  It gets up there with his walking but at least recovers quickly after a short rest.



 
Day 35- Saturday, 2/4/23

It's going to be a dreary and wet weekend but no wind for now at least which is nice.  I really don't mind the rain if there is no wind and of we all know how Rusty deals with cold rainy days.




 
Day 36- Sunday, 2/5/23

Finally got a new water bottle and love the color.  The paint on my old one was chipping off so it was time.  I also had a bit of free time on this second rainy weekend day so I used some new color pens I got for my birthday to color a bit.  This color sheet and a few others actually came in the pen set, and I love me a good sea turtle.


That ends another full week.  Thanks for checking in and hope to see you back next week.



2 comments:

  1. Wasn't Wednesday so great! Good to see John with his co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John looks great! Love your coloring and glad you had a good week! Love the lazer mouse for Rusty!

    ReplyDelete