Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Week 37

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  We're feeling all the Fall vibes around here as you will see in the following pictures.  This Indian Summer we're having is so pleasant and it looks like it will continue trough the end of September.  Yay!--makes me feel like baking.

At any rate, here are last week's pictures:


Day 254- Monday, 9/11/23

It was windy over night which made the trees litter the ground with fall leaves. They caught the sunlight and my eye just right as I walked into work.  Now I just need a PSL to help continue the current mood.





Day 255- Tuesday, 9/12/23

I'm in the thick of hamster work and they are so cute but also means that I can't have remote Tuesdays for awhile.  That is one of my rodents at work and at home it looks like a different rodent or bird took a liking to one of our poolside cushions.  Whatever it was did some serious damage either trying to nest or stealing the stuffing for nesting elsewhere. 



Day 256- Wednesday, 9/13/23

This one threw up a hairball in his office nest so has moved his naps back to the stairs.  In better news we enjoyed a nice pasta dinner tonight while catching up on some shows.






Day 257- Thursday, 9/14/23

This week was a really tiring and long work week for me.  Today I stayed well after my normal hours killing time in the lab until the Global Programs Film Festival started which was run by my boss there on the left in the green sweater.  These are all veterinary students that had summer internships abroad and created short films about their experiences.  I'm glad I went though because they very motivating, fun to watch, and inspired me to rekindle my love of travel.




Day 258- Friday, 9/15/23

It's time to hang the fall door wreath and it's cool enough out to cuddle with the kitty even though he's still shedding like crazy.  TGIF!  No real plans this weekend which sound good as I need to just chill at home after this long work week.  I'm beat!






Day 259- Saturday, 9/16/23

My favorite heart shaped leaves are starting to turn colors with their characteristic yellowish-browning pattern.  It's also Mexican Independence day so we had tacos and margaritas in honor of that.  Afterwards it was movie time. Wow! This is such a great true story of an exceptionally determined person that grew up not far from us.




Day 260- Sunday, 9/17/23

I'm loving all the fall treats out right now.  These donuts are so good just like the pumpkin ones of the same brand--made my morning.  Later John was a happy boy when he got his neglected bike up and running again by putting in a new battery and changing out the old gas for new. He's still not ready to ride just yet but it's a goal of his that he wants to make happen before winter sets in.  We'll see.


That's all folks.  Thank for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Love all your fall leaves and photos! I need to get my fall stuff out! It is finally starting to cool down and feel more like fall here! Sorry you had a long week! Hope this one is going better! Hope John can get on his bike soon! He is looking stronger every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fall! Hamster work - so cute!! Go go John!!

    ReplyDelete