Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Week 44

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I swear I blinked and October was over and now it seems like November is already slipping away as well.  At least I'm enjoying this ride more than I did the last.  Our fall weather continues to be very pleasant and I have time to enjoy more fun happenings.

Take a look at last week's pictures:

Day 303- Monday, 10/30/23

Over the weekend I ordered a couple new fall shirts--this one I'm wearing today and the other will be for Halloween tomorrow.





Day 304- Tuesday, 10/31/23

Happy Halloween!  It's good to see Justin was having a fun costume day at school and work.  Here at home we had our traditional pizza and cider dinner and then our new lit jack-o-lantern skeleton greeted a bunch of trick-or-treaters well into the night.





Day 305- Wednesday, 11/1/23

Happy November!  And now that Halloween is over I guess that means it's officially time for Christmas coffee cups and a new batch of holiday drinks.  I really do wish they would wait until after Thanksgiving.  It's still very much Fall and not winter yet.  Meanwhile, Wednesday at work, they finally posted our lab's official safety award picture taken with the Chancellor at our special lunch last Friday.



Day 306- Thursday, 11/2/23

Today John decided to bake an apple pie and it turned out great.  It was the perfect warm dessert for this cold Fall day.





Day 307- Friday, 11/3/23

I'm so happy to be ending this work week on a nice slow note.  There was hardly anyone here at work today which allowed me time to catch up on a lot of stuff.  Then I was able to leave a little early and spend some cuddle time with Rusty before dinner.  TGIF!




Day 308- Saturday, 11/4/23

Date night with my guy--dinner and a movie.  Both were really good but that movie was super long at almost 4hrs.





Day 309- Sunday, 11/5/23

Today I enjoyed a relaxing Fall day with a neighborhood walk to take in some more of that wonderful Fall color and then we had a nice Sunday dinner with Tyler nd Lupe where we shared the last of John's apple pie for dessert.


That's it! Hope to see you back next week.

1 comment:

  1. John looks so good, and so does his pie! Love the fall colors! I am trying to get caught up! Good to see things are well with you!

    ReplyDelete