Thursday, March 14, 2024

Week 10

Welcome back!  I'm behind this week because life gets in the way and I'm actually traveling right now using a downtime break to get this post put out there. At least it's all good things to enjoy keeping me from the computer.

Here are last week's pictures:




Day 64 - Monday, 3/4/24

The skies are still angry and there are still storms brewing for at least the next couple days.  It's nice to see a beautiful sunrise through those clouds though.  The Sierras have received record breaking snow and hopefully they get a break soon so everyone can dig out up there.  I think they finally were able to open the roads again later today.  Back at home, after work, this puppy who missed me makes sure to get a nap on my lap.  I love how her collar has chocolate colored hearts--too cute and perfect for her.





Day 65 - Tuesday, 3/5/24

Time to vote.  I always vote by mail because it's just easier and glad they now give us stickers with our mail-in ballots. Later we wrapped up watching  this new mini-series.  It had so many loose ends to different storylines when it was over that I sure hope their will be a second season soon.




Day 66 - Wednesday, 3/6/24

This girl is a little pistol and keeps us on our toes.  She plays hard and then crashes hard.  Those tending to her often need to crash hard as well.  LOL!




Day 67 - Thursday, 3/7/24

Yay for warm sunshine and a yard that has finally started to dry out. I see more and more spring flowers popping up even in unexpected places..  This was the first time Bailey was able to run is the larger part of our yard and she had a blast especially in the grass.





Day  68 - Friday, 3/8/24

Justin took the train home today for spring break.  It's great to have him back for a few days.  We're planning to see Dune part 2 tomorrow so we re-watched part 1 since it's been awhile.  Bailey is a bit shy with strangers.  She is curious about Justin but hasn't quite warmed up to him yet.  Justin snapped this cute picture of her sneaking a peek at him. TGIF!




Day 69 - Saturday, 3/9/24

Movie time!  Tyler and Lupe joined us too.  They are getting their snacks at the concession as we wait to head in.  Good flick--super long but worth it and so glad we re-watched the 1st one before seeing this one.





Day 70 - Sunday, 3/10/24

Bailey is 10 weeks now and growing like a weed.  She likes to watch the TV when she's resting and is getting almost too big to pick up and sit on my lap although she'll never admit to that.


That's it! Next week is a super busy in the work realm so I may be late posting again especially since Tuesday I'll be in a conference until after 7 pm.  I'm already tired just thinking about it.





1 comment: