Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 19

What a week!  I'm ready to fast forward through May and skip to June so I can be on vacation and slow things down a bit.  Work is crazy, school is crazy, evenings are crazy, weekends are crazy, and the weather is crazy.  Not sure how I'm surviving.  I'll just take it one day at a time and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.  I know it's out there somewhere.

Here are the pictures from last week-

Day 127- Saturday, 05/07/11
Tyler and his friends held a recycling event to raise money for the local youth group.  It was pretty slow but a few people came through for them, and they ended up making just over $100.



Day 128- Sunday, 05/08/11
Happy Mother's Day!  I'm very blessed to have 3 wonderful boys that spoiled me all day.  It's tradition to have them take pictures with me in front of my roses which are usually just starting to bloom and it's one of the best gifts I could receive.



Day 129- Monday, 05/09/11
They came late this year but came in full force.  Poor Tyler had his allergies kick into high gear after being out in the wind most of the weekend, and he's going through Kleenex like crazy.  This is just one of many trash cans he's filled in the past couple days.



Day 130- Tuesday, 05/10/11
Karate has moved to the new community center which is a really nice building that has a great room for them but it's all the way across town and has very limited parking.  I miss being at the rec center especially now that we have swimming there too.



Day 131- Wednesday, 05/11/11
This is Justin's Venus Flytrap he got for Christmas.  It's thriving now that it's spring, and we all find it very rewarding to catch live mosquitoes and flies in our house to feed the carnivorous plant.  Payback is sweet!



Day 132- Thursday, 05/12/11
Today I made an applesauce spice cake to take to our lab meeting tomorrow.  There was no swim practice or anything else going on after work--shocker--so it was the perfect day to squeeze in some baking.



Day 133- Friday, 05/13/11
If only I could nap like this!  Bella is relaxing like most afternoons.  It must be so exhausting to be a dog!  I love her new collar she got last month for her birthday--at least I have someone I can dress in pink and flowers ;0)

That's all folks!
See you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment