Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 50

I'm so happy to be home with my kids for the holidays.  Work was crazy this past month so I'm enjoying my much needed break.  We plan on doing some baking, taking in a movie or two, and just hanging out before the big day.  It's such a fun time of the year and even more fun when you get to stay home!

Here are last week's pictures-



Day 344- Saturday, 12/10/11
We finally got our tree this weekend, and yep, it's from Home Depot.  They have the best fresh-cut trees for the price.  Tyler hopped right up there to help his dad tie the tree down.  He's getting so big and is so helpful.  It's sad but nice!



Day 345- Sunday, 12/11/11
After we got our tree home yesterday we did a little decorating but there was still a lot of ornaments left to add today.  Tyler helped me trim the top of the tree while the younger boys focused on lower half.  Then after the boys helped I rearranged a bit ;0)  They seem to cluster their favorites which just doesn't look quite right so I had to space things out.



Day 346- Monday, 12/12/11
He can hardly contain his excitement.  This year the boys have a Star Wars Lego advent calendar that they share and today was Brandon's turn to open the 12th window.  He could hardly wait, but the rule is after school and after homework so patience he must have.



Day 347- Tuesday, 12/13/11
This afternoon I did some baking for my co-workers.  I made 9 loaves of pumpkin bread that I'll pass out over the next couple days to wish them a happy holiday season as they all head out on vacation.


Day 348- Wednesday, 12/14/11
The tree is looking a bit lonely with no presents so I'm slowly working on wrapping gifts throughout the week.  Today I actually made some progress and like how much better the tree looks with even just a few gifts in its fold.



Day 349- Thursday, 12/15/11
Here are some happy boys.  Today was their last full day of school before Christmas break and as an added bonus they ALL had very little homework.  Tomorrow is a short day filled mostly with class parties.  They need a break just as much as I do.



Day 350- Friday, 12/16/11
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  I love my house decorated for the holidays.  Here are a few new additions I acquired at a Party Lite event a couple weeks ago.


That's it for this week.  Hope everyone has a Great Christmas.
See you next Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment