Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week 37

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  There are so many things happening around here as we prepare to send Tyler back to school.  He's ready and we're ready and it will be a great second year.  He and I spent a good deal of time pulling things together and taking care of last minute details and of course there are still a few more things to cross of the list but we're close and almost ready to leave for LA Thursday. It's been a good summer for him and us.

Here's a peek at last week in pictures:


Day 253- Sunday, 9/10/17
Tyler and John traditionally go out to sushi each time before Tyler heads back to school and this time Justin joined them.  Brandon is still not a fan.  We were also all watching the progress of Irma today as it made it's way through Florida.  Thankfully everyone we know there fared well.  Such a crazy hurricane season this year.





Day 254- Monday, 9/11/17
One nice thing about being home on leave while everyone else is at school or work is that I can actually watch girly movies which is not something I usually do in this house full of boys.  Today I watched Beauty and the Beast and enjoyed every minute of it.





Day 255- Tuesday, 9/12/17
Freedom!  I can now safely drive and it feels great to get out of the house for short periods of time even if it is just to run a small errand or two.  I also took in a polo game this afternoon and was able to catch up with the polo parents I don't really see anymore.





Day 256- Wednesday, 9/13/17
Justin had a cross country meet this afternoon and I'm so thankful for the pictures that others take and share since I haven't been able to go yet.  He's doing well and has made so many good friends on this team.  A group of them are all planning to go to the homecoming dance together including him.  They are bringing him out of his shell which is wonderful to see.





Day 257- Thursday, 9/14/17
You'd never know that this kid had his wisdom teeth pulled out this morning.  He's always smiling.  Obviously it went well.  I was expecting a grump afterwards but he's been very positive all day and even went with me to another polo game this afternoon.  Thank goodness it went well.  I was more nervous than him.





Day 258- Friday, 9/15/17
TGIF!  These two are celebrating with drumsticks for dessert.  It's cloudy ot but overcast so super muggy and still hot.  The ice-cream helps ;0)





Day 259- Saturday, 9/16/17
Back at Target!  This place--I can't get away.  Now that I'm driving again I was here pretty much everyday and not intentionally.  Things just kept coming up and today was no exception.




OK--That's it!  See you next week. 


2 comments:

  1. I'd never know that was post Tyler's tooth pulling - what a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your girly movie comment! Have you watched the life action Cinderella? Love that one! Glad you are feeling good enough to drive and get out on some errands. Safe travels at you take Tyler back! Hope that all goes well! Love the cross country picture. The kids that go out for that sport really are good kids--hard workers. Glad he got involved with that! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete