Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Week 39

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  It actually feels like fall around here which is nice except for the wind.  Things are about to get real with all the activities and holidays coming up plus I'm back to work which adds to the juggling act.  My head is spinning thinking about it so let's not go there just yet.

Instead enjoy last week's pictures:




Day 267- Sunday, 9/24/17
We are starting to see fall color around the neighborhood and can feel the crispness in the air.  Bring it on!  I'm happy to be home spending some time with these two after dropping Tyler at school. They help keep my mind off missing their brother.  John is at the track today on his bike so it's just us goofing around.





Day 268- Monday, 9/25/17
I have an extensive to-do list going right now trying to get things done at home before heading back to work next week.  It seemed like I had so much time in the beginning of my leave and now it seems there's not enough time to finish all I imagined doing.  Regardless I'm ready to go back soon.  Once the kids got home from school Brandon requested Penne pasta for dinner which is his favorite.





Day 269- Tuesday, 9/26/17
It's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood and it's starting out with a colorful sunrise.  Time for my morning walk.





Day 270- Wednesday, 9/27/17
Justin was happy to find a pudding cup left over from Tyler's soft-food diet when he had his wisdom teeth out.  We don't usually have pudding around so this was a huge score for him.





Day 271- Thursday, 9/28/17
These two--their favorite time of day is right after school when they can spend some quality time together and just hang out. In other news, the doctor signed my papers to allow me to return to work Monday.  Yay!





Day 272- Friday, 9/29/17
TGIF!  John and I tried a new burger place, Flaming Grill Cafe, for dinner tonight and it was really good.  He also liked the craft beers on tap.  Great way to kick off the weekend.





Day 273- Saturday, 9/30/17
Justin had an optional cross country meet today but is fighting a chest cold, not good for running,  so he decided to opt out and volunteer at the animal shelter instead.  There were over 20 kittens to play with which he really enjoyed.  He also worked up a huge thirst doing other chores there so we made a quick stop to pick up an orange Fanta and stuff for dinner on the way home.



That's it for now.  See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well enough to go to work! Hope that goes well! Wow, that burger place looks amazing! Yum! Hope Justin is feeling better! Beautiful sunrise! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sky!! Love the food pics, now I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete