Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 40

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  How are we already into October?  Fall is here and it's time to get ready for Halloween.  We broke out the decorations and started some planning.  Maybe we'll even pick out our pumpkins next week and do some baking.  This is the perfect time of year where it's not too hot or too cold and we can just enjoy the change in seasons.

Here are last week's pictures:


Day 274- Sunday, 10/1/17
Bella posed with my monthly marker and one of my new pumpkins.  Welcome to October!





Day 275- Monday, 10/2/17
Today is my first day back at work in the lab.  I think my bugs missed me.





Day 276- Tuesday, 10/3/17
Somebody is hungry and can't wait for his dinner bowl to be placed on the floor.





Day 277- Wednesday, 10/4/17
We love the seasonal pumpkin donuts from Entenmann's and this year they also have apple cider ones so of course we had to to give them a try.  Yum!





Day 278- Thursday, 10/5/17
These golden sun kissed plants greet me every morning as I head to coffee with a friend.  The sight of their warm glow helps kick start my work day or is it the coffee?  I'd say both ;0)





Day 279- Friday, 10/6/17
Tyler asked me to send him my old O-Chem model kit.  I kept it from my college days and I think it's pretty cool my son is now using it in his college days.  He received it in the mail today and made a simple carbon bonded to 4 hydrogens for me.  Nope!  I don't miss chemistry class at all.





Day 280- Saturday, 10/7/17
Yesterday was the River City High School homecoming game and today is the dance.  Justin went with a group of cross country friends and had a super fun time.  It was the perfect way to unwind after taking his SAT all morning.




That's it!  See you next week.


2 comments:

  1. Love that Tyler is using your chemistry set! I am hoping you and Tyler are all safe and far away from the fires in California!!! Glad you got back to work and hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're safe from the fires! Looks like a great week!

    ReplyDelete