Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Week 41

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  There was all kinds of fall goodness happening last week as you will see. We're excited for this new season especially since it looks like it will bring that much needed rain. We have a nice string of systems lined up off the coast ready to head our way.  Bring it!

Until then, take a look at last week's pictures:


Day 284- Monday, 10/11/21

Our new pumpkins look great out by the front door.  I picked that multi-colored one and Brandon picked the bumpy one.  We also hung the giant spider that never made it out last year and are happy to have it back.






Day 285- Tuesday, 10/12/21

I am so glad this emerging adult is still a big kid at heart.  I usually buy these fun themed cereals this time of year but hadn't even thought of it until Brandon asked--it's the little things.  He's enjoying childish cereal while I'm ordering his senior portraits and graduation regalia.  Stay young at heart as long as you can kiddo. 




Day 286- Wednesday, 10/13/12

It was super windy all day making our pool a hot mess full of fall leaves and debris.  At least its also the perfect weather for a nice warm spaghetti dinner.




Day 287- Thursday, 10/14/21

I had to pulled out the winter clothes this morning and I'm feeling all those good fall vibes today at work.  Back at home it was cold enough for Rusty to want to snuggle.  He's off all his medications now and still doing well.  We're so happy he's back to normal but do still  need to be careful and watch for signs of future episodes.




Day 288- Friday, 10/15/21

TGIF!  John went to Costco today on a normal run and brought me back this wine advent calendar.   I told him to be on the look-out because I know they sell out quickly.  How fun for us!  Today I also noticed more and more fall color in the leaves.  The colder temps are helping make the change.  It was a beautiful, non-windy day and perfect for football homecoming.  I had to work the snack bar again so was happy it was nice out.




Day 289- Saturday, 10/16/21

Today we took some new friends to Bogle winery since they had never been and wanted to give it a try.  He works with John and and they ride bikes together on occasion so it was nice to hang out with him and his lovely wife on this perfect fall day.  In the evening, while watching some recorded shows, I tried out a new lit-up glass pumpkin I found at Bed, Bath & Beyond--love it!






Day 290- Sunday, 10/17/21

Yay for Sunday night dinner with the family.  We had chicken wings with salad and fries plus I made a warm fall dessert--apple crisp.  Great way to end the week.



That's it!  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. So many fall goodies - and senior pictures!? Where is the time go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up with you! You always have yummy food! Yeah for senior pictures but also crazy! Year is going by fast! Love all your decorations!

    ReplyDelete