Welcome to week 15 which panned out to be a cloudy and cool spring week. Take a look at this week's pictures:
Day 102- Monday, 4/13/26
At work they put in this statue of a horse made with wooden branches which is actually pretty cool but not easy to photograph since the busy backgroud can be seen through it at all angles. Back at home one of my rose bushes has really taken off and will need to be trimmed back soon but in the meantime I'll enjoy the delicate pretty blooms.
Tuesday 103- Tuesday, 4/14/26
Back in January I accepted a Research Lab Supervisor position recently created for our OHI lab space and this week have been going through a required people management training class with a cohort of other newly minted supervisors. It was 3 full days and today was our final day. The best part was that I knew a few of these people already which made it more fun attending friends.
Day 105- Thursday, 4/16/26
When I get home from work Bailey likes to curl up next to me and nap until it's time for us to go on her evening late afternoon walk. Today, after her nap, while on our walk we came across these very vibrant and beautiful flowers soaking up the sun.
Day 106- Friday, 4/17/26
TGIF! It's been a long week trying to juggle training off-site and still needing to get lab work done but thankfully I have a great team that rallied to keep us on track. After work I made a quick stop at the store to pick up pizzas we can customize and pop in the oven to enjoy while continuing to watch this Handsmaid's Tale spin-off that recently dropped. It's nice to finally see where and what happened to Hannah all these years.
Day 107- Saturday, 4/18/26
This morning I was able to spend some quiet time with Rusty before letting the dog in. He loves that because when she is in he can't really cuddle with me unless we're tucked away in another room so I do try to make sure he gets some alone time with me at least once a day and on weekends a little extra. Later, since it is nice out--not too windy, not too cold and not too hot yet--I worked on pruning our overgrown flowerbeds out back. I tell you once spring hits and the yard wakes up it takes no time at all before it becomes a jungle.
















No comments:
Post a Comment