Welcome to week 16 where the clouds and the chill in the air came back right after a super hot day yesterday. It's that time of year when mother nature can't make up her mind
Day 109- Monday, 4/20/26
John gave Bailey a tummy rub while she laid at his feet and chewed on her beloved green bone--this is heaven for her. Not long after I took her on a walk just outside the neighborhood so we could get a better view of the impressive rain coulds. I'm also glad we bundled up because it was chilly Also enjoy how green and fresh everything looks because once summer hits it will all be dry and brown from heat stress.
Day 111- Wednesday, 4/22/26
These two--they keep us entertained for sure. After work I found Rusty in a head-plant nap right outside Justin's room and downstairs Bailey was wide awake and ready to play.
Day 112- Thursday, 4/23/26
TGIF! We eneded the work week with a very nice sunny day for us and also for Justin up in the Humbodlt area. He sent me this cute picture of him by some flowers near his place. Later John and I watched this Nexflix movie I've been wanting to see with Sally Field and it was really good but had me in tears. Also reminds me of Justin who has been facinated by these creatures all his life.
Day 114- Saturday, 4/25/26
John's bay-area friends threw him a late bithday party at a really nice reservoir located between them and us. Too bad this was the day the weather turned back to windy gloom after such a beautiful day yesterday. It was so cold out but we still had fun. Back at home Rusty was feeling the cold too and was found curled up in a nice warn blanket tent.













No comments:
Post a Comment