Welcome to week 17 and enjoy this week's pictures--It's a fun one.
May 116- Monday, 4/27/26
We just had this new bakery open up in our neigborhood over the weekend so I stopped by coming home from work to pick up a few samples. I also received my mask in the mail for a Masquerade findraiser we'll be attending soon.
Today on our walk I spied some good patterns around the hood. Ther were the very colorful ones on these pretty flowers and some moncromatic ones on these tree branches. Nature is full of wonderful sights.
Day 119- Thursday, 4/30/26
At work I brought in a birthday cake for one of our students that requested a cake with fruit. This is a lemon berry cake I made and he really enjoyed it as did eveyone else. It's a perfect refreshing spring cake.
Day 120- Friday, 5/1/26
Wow! How did that happen? It's already May! and what a busy and evntful start to a new month. Today was our One Health Institute Annual Meeting full of many good updates, inspiring talks and scientific presentaions. I especially love the grop picture because it is rare to have all involved in one place to get a picture like this.
Day 121- Saturday, 5/2/26
On to the next event! Were hear supporting the fundraiser for the physical therapy place John goes to. The money is given back to the clients to help pay for the treatments or equipment they need--non of which is cheap and a lot not covered by insurance so it's a great cause for those with spinal injuries who really need the help and a fun way to generatesome funds for them.














No comments:
Post a Comment