Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Week 8

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  Since last week was a short work week it went by super fast.  Actually this whole month has flown by super fast. Things were pretty full and crazy at work but since basketball is over things after work are at a much slower pace allowing me enjoy taking in the start of spring.  I know we can use more rain but these nice weather days that are waking up the dormant plant life help lift the spirits and lighten the load.

Here are last week's pictures:


Day 48- Monday, 2/17/20
We're home for President's day so we decided to go out to lunch and take in a fun movie with Brandon.  Doesn't he look thrilled?  LOL--teens!  I survived 2 others at this stage I can survive this one too.





Day 49- Tuesday, 2/18/20
He's caged himself and I'm not sure why although it does provide protection so I'm sure he feels safe there.  Crazy cat!





Day 50- Wednesday, 2/19/20
It was a minimum day and we had errands to run so I picked Brandon and his bike up right after school to bang those out.  Look at the blue sky and sunshine. It's so nice out!  Later I finished the last few pieces in my Valentine's chocolate box.  Yum!  I leave the ones with sprinkles for last because they make the biggest mess.  They taste great but I don't like finding small stains later from rouge sprinkles.  Haha! Now it's time for a sugar cleanse--until Easter anyway. 😉





Day 51- Thursday, 2/20/20
It was a great day to walk between buildings on campus.  Spring is in the air and the ground is littered with Mother Nature's flower confetti.  I still need a light sweater and long pants but lost the socks and boots so we're getting there.





Day 52- Friday, 2/21/20
Cheers to the weekend!  Time for a drink, pizza rolls, and JoJo Rabbit.  Never heard of this movie until the Oscars and it seems like it would be an odd movie to watch but it was really good.





Day 53- Saturday, 2/22/20
It's National Margarita Day so we decided to have Mexican food for dinner.  John made a batch of Chili Verde which we haven't had in awhile and I made some fresh guacamole so it was the  perfect feast to accompany our drinks.





Day 54- Sunday, 2/23/20
Another beautiful day and a great day for some time on the bike.  While John took off for his Sunday ride I noticed the tree out front starting to bloom.  The pink flowers add some much needed color out there and make me happy to see.




That's it!  Come back next week for more fun hopefully in more sun.

2 comments:

  1. I just watched JoJo Rabbit - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You watched two good movies this week! You are much closer to spring than we are! I am jealous! Those beautiful blue skies look nice! Your Mexican meal looks yummy! Guac is a family favorite here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete