Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Week 30

Welcome back, happy Wednesday, and hello August! There are so many moving part in August that my head is already spinning just thinking about it.  I guess I'll just have to buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Until then here are last week's pictures:

Day 205- Monday, 7/24/23

This is how we started the week.  Brandon was the first to hit the chair this morning and get his wisdom teeth taken out.  There were so many other kids waiting their turn in reception.  At least he'll be all healed up before heading back to school in a few weeks.  Aside from taking care of him there wasn't much else that happened today.




Day 206- Tuesday, 7/25/23

After working remote for a bit this morning I was able to take a break and help John get to his foot dr appointment.  This place has terrible parking on a steep hill out back and I was afraid he'd have trouble navigating that on his own.  Turns out we got lucky for the first time and snagged one of the very few handicap spots right out front.  When we got home Rusty was in a cute position napping on the stairs.  I could use a good catnap right about now too..




Day 207- Wednesday, 7/26/23

Wednesday at work I spent the morning feeding cultures and then back near my cubicle they were passing out these UC Davis Veterinary School pins to celebrate our 75th year.  There are different ones with different animals to choose from and I selected the one with the whale since most of our work is marine mammal related.



Day 208- Thursday, 7/27/23

I love it when a day has been super busy and there are great leftovers for dinner so I don't have to cook.  Also it's way too hot for cooking right now.




Day 209- Friday, 7/28/23

The bed and nightstands have arrived and here's a sneak peek.  I can't show you them in the whole room yet because we have emptied dressers waiting to be moved out and boxes storing our clothes all over the place so our room is still a hot mess.  LOL!  Hopefully the dressers will be here soon and the old ones can be hauled away quickly.




Day 210- Saturday, 7/29/23

Tyler and Lupe are camping in Yosemite with her family so Brandon and I are feeding Fred for them.  He's such a friendly cat with cool yellow eyes--perfect for Halloween which is when he just so happened to find them for his forever home. 




Day 211- Sunday, 7/30/23

And here's my chill cat.  It kind of looks like I'm choking him but I'm scratching him under his chin just how he likes.  Later while everyone was over for Sunday dinner so we celebrated Brandon's birthday which is tomorrow. 


That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Hope Brandon is better! Love the new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisdom teeth are no fun! Hope Brandon is doing well! John looks great walking! So many cute cats in your family! Happy birthday to Brandon! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete