Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Week 10

Welcome back and happy Tuesday!  We're enjoying having Justin home for spring break this week.  It's been a bit boring without him around so it's great to have him here to mix things up for a change. He also brought the rain with him.  Today we're actually got measurable rain. It's been way too long so we'll take it and hope there is more to come.

Until then here are last week's pictures:



Day 66, Monday, 3/7/22

These white flowers in the neighborhood just started to bloom and remind me of popcorn everytime I see them.  Later, while shopping for dinner, I picked up a couple bottles of wine since our supplies are low, and I know you are not supposed to select wines for the labels, but I can't help it.  Looks like I was in a blue mood because both these wine labels caught my eye.




Day 67- Tuesday, 3/8/22

Working from home today getting freezer inventories updated and sorted out in an electronic system I've never used before which has a steep learning curve.  I did make progress though and feel more comfortable using it after today.  Once I was done I took the dog for a nice long walk on a different route that put some pep in her step.  She likes it when we change her walks up--new sights and smells get her excited.



Day 68- Wednesday, 3/9/22

Time to enjoy one of those blue-label wines while watching the new season of Survivor.



Day 69- Thursday, 3/10/22

The cop is here because these gas prices are highway robbery--lol!  It's times like these when I hate having a commute even with a gas-efficient car.  Seems like every day now the price jumps higher than you can imagine and of course California has the highest prices of all.  It's been a long day, but now I'm home and can cuddle with Rusty while watching some mindless TV to decompress.






Day 70- Friday, 3/11/22

This is the first tennis match of Brandon's I've been able to watch so far but there are many more to come.  Thankfully after a really windy and nasty day yesterday today was beautiful and so pleasant out.  The second image is a collection of pictures Justin shared during the week to highlight his HSU life while being the student selected to take over the housing IG account.  He's such a ham and did a great job giving current, new, and prospective students a peek into student life there.  After tennis and some dinner we settled down to watch House of Gucci for our Friday night movie.  It's an interesting story I didn't really know too much about and has a really good cast.




Day 71- Saturday, 3/12/22

I ran some errands and did some chores today including getting my car washed and then headed to Davis to pick Justin up from the train.  He's baaack!  We get him for a whole week while he's on spring break and as per tradition grabbed In-N-Out on our way home.





Day 72- Sunday, 3/13/22 

This is poor John's life right now as he works with his doctor to get his health back on track.  Hopefully having Justin home will help lift his spirits.  In between loads of laundry and cleaning the house today I managed to make some to-do list pages in my bullet journal.  Later, we had Sunday dinner with all 3 boys which was nice since it's been a couple months. They can barely all squeeze across one step now. LOL!


That's it!  Hope to see you back next week.



2 comments:

  1. Hope John is ok! So great to have Justin home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope John feels better soon! Enjoy having everyone home! Gas prices are crazy high, but you are $2 more a gallon than us, so I guess I can't complain! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete